Friday, July 29, 2016

Ending our Break

We are finally at the end of our winter break, and as usual part of me is a bit sorry, and part of me is looking forward to our usual routine.  I am feeling quite satisfied that I have managed to get through most of my sewing pile!  There are a few things still sitting there, but it is significantly reduced.  I haven't finished Irving's jammies yet, so I think I'll be focusing on them next.  I also purchased some vintage style stockings from What Katie Did,  I'm hoping the quality will be nice, as Leona Edmiston no longer make stockings it seems.


We've spent a bit of time cooking this week, as well as sewing and reading.  Willow discovered that she's been accepted into a role on a youtube series, so she was very excited about that, and Gabriel has spent half the week planning for a Games Workshop tournament this weekend.  We've also been having family music nights, and reading the bible.

Making custard

Vanilla custard and Chocolate and nutmeg custard
 
One of Gabriel's miniatures.


No comments: