Thursday, June 30, 2011

My reading..........

For some strange reason in recent years, it has become a habit of mine to read two books at once, alternating chapters from time to time as it suits me. So presently these are the two books I'm reading.

Cure Tooth Decay
So far this goes into things I'm aware of but also refers to a few other dentist's work that I was not aware of. Seems to be a nice addition to the books we have on healthful eating.

Sugar Blues
I'd been wanting to read this for ages! And so far it is really interesting, he writes in quite an illustrative manner which makes for very easy reading IMO.

And just because I also liked this one, from a while ago, here's a third book.

Eat Fat, Lose Fat
There's some lovely recipes in this one, we've been making the coconut ice-cream. The kids have been making it mostly by themselves, with my aerating it with my fork LOL!

No comments: